Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (PDF Version click here)
Phone: 18599168647 Address: Xi'an, Shaanxi, China 710049
Date of birth: 16-03-1999 Personal website: www.69mike.com
I am currently a master student (2021-2024) at the School of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Xi'an Jiaotong University advised by Prof. Simin Wang. My work is now related to gas combustion of the hydrogen blended fuel combustion, these involves:
- Focusing on the experimental and computational research of hydrogen blended fuel combustion.
- Utilizing numerical methods, including CFD simulations, to study Hydrogen Blending Combustion.
- Investigating the impact of hydrogen blending on emissions and performance.
- Studying interactions between hydrogen and other fuel components, particularly natural gas.
- Developing novel strategies to optimize hydrogen blending for improved combustion efficiency.
- Bachelor of Process Equipment and Control Engineering. Urumqi, Xinjiang | Sep 2017 - Aug 2021
- Cumulative GPA: 3.59/5.00 (approx. 3.44/4.00) (Average: 85.92)
- Relevant Coursework: Process Fluid Machinery and Process Equipment Design.
Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Master of Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics. Xi’an, Shaanxi | Sep 2021- Current
- Cumulative GPA: 3.47/4.00 (Average:87.20)
- Relevant Coursework: Numerical Heat Transfer and Advanced Engineering Thermodynamics.
- Worked in the Secretariat of the School of Chemical Engineering, Xinjiang University from Sep 2017 to Jan 2018.
- Completed a metalworking internship at the Engineering Training Center, Xinjiang University from Nov to Dec 2018.
- Currently serving as dormitory head and safety officer of Room 402, Building 11, Xinjiang University since Sep 9, 2018.
- Participated in the 11th National Conference on Fluidization and Particle Technology in 2021, held in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
- Participated in the study of transfer rules of the fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) oil additives blending zone [project].
- Attended Chemical Engineering Machinery Conference in 2022, held in Xi’an, Shaanxi, China.
- Completed the analysis of the vibration situation of the pressure pipeline at a certain hydrogenation station.
- Participated in the construction of the experimental platform for dual-dispersed fluidization and observation of agglomeration characteristics, as well as the renovation of the experimental platform [project].
- Participated in the design and construction of the experimental platform for the submerged combustion crystallizer (SCC) and crystallization device, as well as conducting experiments [project].
- Participated in the construction of the experimental platform for testing hydrogen-enriched combustion in civil use, as well as conducting numerical simulation work [project].
- I am currently focused on numerical and experimental work related to hydrogen-blended natural gas (HENG) combustion to facilitate a future where we can achieve carbon neutrality and live sustainable lifestyle.
- Microsoft Office
- 2D design
- Adobe Illustrator
- 3D model simulation Fabricating
- Solidworks /Inventor
- Ansys Fluent
- CAESAR Ⅱ
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Study on Flame Characteristics and Pollutant Distribution of Methane-Hydrogen Combustion in the Chemical Engineering Machinery Conference.
- Submitted a scientific paper on a micro planar combustor that utilizes non-premixed H2/air combustion.
AWARDS & HONORS
- Received Certificate of Honor for Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region People's Government Scholarship for Motivation at Xinjiang University, Urumqi, Xinjiang, China.
- Received the title of 'Advanced Individual' in the 'Practice of Educating People through Folk Traditional Toys' thematic activity at Xinjiang University, Urumqi, Xinjiang, China.
- Received the first prize and certificate of Class C in the national English competition for university students in the autonomous region in Urumqi, Xinjiang, China.
- Recived Certificate of Honor for Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region People's Government Scholarship for Motivation at Xinjiang University, Urumqi, Xinjiang, China.
- Awarded the qualification for direct admission to graduate school without entrance examination during undergraduate studies.
- Awarded the Paper Certificate for the conference paper "Study on Flame Characteristics and Pollutant Distribution of Methane-Hydrogen Combustion," which was submitted to the Chemical Engineering Machinery Conference in 2022, held in Xi’an, Shaanxi, China.
OTHER SKILLS & INTERESTS
- I have always had a passion for reading books and writing down my reflections on life experiences.
- Likewise, I enjoy exercising my body through activities such as swimming, jogging, and more.
- Lastly, I have a strong passion for engaging with and contributing towards solving real-world problems that still remain unresolved.